1. The Website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the Website.
2. Players from the following countries are not accepted: Anguilla, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Israel, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Gibraltar, Jersey, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldavia, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Greece, Mongolia, Ukraine.
3. The Website only accepts adult players (the minimum age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
4. To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
5. We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity. The identification provided, address, contact email and telephone number must be valid. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure that all personal information and all the documents provided as part of the “Know Your Client” (KYC) process are genuine. Falsified or fraudulent documents provided will result in the confiscation of the player’s deposits and potential winnings.
6. The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the player’s account for those players who fail to meet this requirement.
7. The Website may refuse your registration and/or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the contractual obligations already made will be honored.