Stage 8 runs between
● Week 29: 25th August 2021 19:01 CEST – 1st September 2021 18:59 CEST
● Week 30: 1st September 2021 19:01 CEST – 8th September 2021 18:59 CEST
● Week 31: 8th September 2021 19:01 CEST – 15th September 2021 18:59 CEST
● Week 32: 15th September 2021 19:01 CEST – 22nd September 2021 18:59 CEST
Games in this tournament:
Wolf Gold™, Mustang Gold™, Sweet Bonanza™, John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen™, Great Rhino Megaways™, John Hunter and the Book of Tut™, The Dog House ™, The Dog House Megaways™, Chilli Heat ™, Fruit Party™, Big Bass Bonanza™, Madame Destiny Megaways™, Gems Bonanza™, Wild Wild Riches™, Wild West Gold™, Gates of Olympus™, Power of Thor Megaways™, Floating Dragon Hold&Spin™, The Hand of Midas™, 5 Lions Megaways™, Buffalo King Megaways™, Book of Vikings™, Chicken Drop™, Fruit Party 2™, Rise of Giza PowerNudge™, Juicy Fruits™.
Drops & Wins includes:
● Each Tournament runs for seven days from Thursday to Wednesday with daily Prize Drops in parallel.
● Weekly prize pool of €62,000 in total across 1,200 cash prizes.
● Players have an opportunity to win cash prizes in Daily prize drops with a daily prize pool of €9,000 across 500 cash prizes.
How to win:
● A player must place a real money bet on any of the participating games and must get at least one (1) in-game win to qualify for the Weekly Tournament.
● No minimum real money bet is required for players to be eligible to participate in the Daily Prize
Drops (Prize Multiplier Weeks).
● Players participating during multiplier weeks may win prizes in the form of a multiplier r of the winning player’s bet amount as set out in the Weekly Tournament (Prize Multiplier Weeks) Prize Table – and the Daily Prize Drop (Prize Multiplier Weeks) Prize Table further below (hereinafter the “Prize Multiplier Weeks”).
● If the winning spin exceeds ten Euros (€ 10), the prize will be paid out based on a bet of ten Euros (€ 10) or the equivalent amount in the Available Currency (as defined further below) X multiplier received.
● The leaderboard is ranked in accordance with the score, which score is based on the highest single spin win amount on any participating game adjusted to the amount of the bet.
● In the event of two (2) or more players finishing a Weekly Tournament on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first will receive the higher prize.